Crime, Law and Social Change | 2009(52) articles
- The pluralization of policing and the rise of private policing in China
- Chinese organized crime and situational context : Comparing human smuggling and synthetic drugs trafficking
- ‘Are the ‘others’ coming?’ : Evidence on ‘alien conspiracy’ from three illegal markets in Greece
- Gangs in Nigeria : An updated examination
- Alternative sanctions for drug users : Fruitless efforts or miracle solution?
- Between pedagogy and practice : Developing and delivering international justice coursework in North America
- Book review: More or Less complex visions of control : A review essay Downes, David, Paul Rock, Christine Chinkin and Conor Gearty (eds.). Crime, social control and human rights: from moral panics to states of denial, essays in honour of Stanley Cohen. Devon, UK: Willan Publishing, 2007