Crime, Law and Social Change | 2010(02) articles
- Anti-corruption agencies and the need for strategic approaches : a preface to this special issue
- Anti-corruption agencies : between empowerment and irrelevance
- Defying institutional failure : learning from the experiences of anti-corruption agencies in four Asian countries
- From clean up to FICAC : Anti-corruption in Fiji's post coup politics
- Anticorruption agencies : expressive, constructivist and strategic uses
- Protecting integrity at the local level : the role of anticorruption and public management networks
- OLAF's role in the fight against fraud in the European Union : do too many cooks spoil the broth?