Crime, Law and Social Change | 2010(03) articles
- Patterns in police decision-making with youth: an application of Black's theory of law
- The underworld of gemstones : Part 1: under the rainbow
- Citizenship status and arrest patterns in the United States: evidence from the arrestee drug abuse monitoring program
- Mitigation of armed criminality through an African indigenous approach : The case of the Sungusungu in Kenya
- Book Review: Covert human intelligence; a view from the police : Roger Billingsley (ed) Covert Human Intelligence Sources; the ‘unlovely face of Police work’ Hampshire, UK: Waterside Press, 2009.
- Jane Wood and Theresa Gannon (eds.), Public Opinion and Criminal Justice : Cullompton: Willan Publishing, London, UK, 2009