Criminal Law Forum | 2001(12) articles
- Lawyers and the Rule of Law on Trial : Sedition Prosecutions in Malaysia
- Singapore's Innovations to Due Process
- Creating Laws of Evidence for International Criminal Law : The ICTY and the Principle of Flexibility
- International Criminal Tribunals and Their Power to Punish Contempt and False Testimony
- The Original Principles of Criminal Procedure
- The Constitution and Criminal Procedure : First Principles, New Haven Yale University Press, 1997, 211 pp.
- United Nations