Critical Pathways in Cardiology | 2007(12) articles
- What Aspects of Hospital Culture Influence Quality?
- A Novel Pathway for the Management of Hypertension for Hospitalized Patients
- Evaluation of Patients With Methamphetamine- and Cocaine-Related Chest Pain in a Chest Pain Observation Unit
- Emergency Department Greeters Reduce Door-to-ECG Time
- Evaluation of Proton Pump Inhibitor Use in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes Based on Risk Factors for Gastrointestinal Bleed
- Implementing Cardiac Risk-Factor Case Management : Lessons Learned in a County Health System
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in the Elderly for Myocardial Infarction in the Poststent Era