Critical Pathways in Cardiology | 2016(03) articles
- Comparison of the HEART and TIMI Risk Scores for Suspected Acute Coronary Syndrome in the Emergency Department
- Discriminative Power of the HEART Score for Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease in Acute Chest Pain Patients Referred for CCTA
- Cardiac Computed Tomography in Certified German Chest Pain Units
- Characteristics of ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction Patients Who Do Not Undergo Percutaneous Coronary Intervention After Prehospital Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory Activation
- The Comparison of Physician to Computer Interpreted Electrocardiograms on ST-elevation Myocardial Infarction Door-to-balloon Times
- There’s Another Observation Unit? : A Case Series Survey of Second Level Observation Units
- First Update of the Criteria for Certification of Chest Pain Units in Germany : Facelift or New Model?