Current Clinical Pharmacology | 2009(04) articles
- Methods of Fitting Straight Lines where Both Variables are Subject to Measurement Error
- Vascular and Cellular Calcium in Normal and Hypertensive Pregnancy
- Molecular Determinants of Fluoroquinolone Antibacterial Agents Pharmacokinetics
- Evidence-Based Efficacy of Adaptogens in Fatigue, and Molecular Mechanisms Related to their Stress-Protective Activity
- Is There a Place for Drug Combination Strategies Using Clinical Pharmacology Attributes? - Review of Current Trends in Research
- Gender Differences in Aminoglycoside Induced Nephrotoxicity: A Prospective, Hospital - Based Study
- Identifying the Metabolic Syndrome in Obese Children and Adolescents: Do Age and Definition Matter?