Current Hypertension Reviews | 2008(04) articles
- Aldosterone to Renin Ratio (ARR) in Clinical use, with Reference to the Primary Care Setting: ARR to Whom, When, How, What for?
- Hypertension and Cardiovascular Risk: The Importance of a Global Approach to Risk Management in the Light of Current Hypertension Guidelines
- Hypertension in China: Past, Present, and Future
- Role of Reactive Oxygen Species in Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha Induced Endothelial Dysfunction
- Thiazide Diuretics: 50 Years and Beyond
- Lifestyle Modifications in the Treatment of Hypertension
- Hypertensive Left Ventricular Hypertrophy Regression: Does It Matter?
- Pharmacokinetic-Pharmacodynamic Modeling of Antihypertensive Drugs: From Basic Research to Clinical Practice
- Endothelial Dysfunction in the Hypertensive State: Mechanisms of Hypertensive Cardiovascular Complications