Current Hypertension Reviews | 2012(08) articles
- Molecular Signals Elicited by GPCR Agonists in Hypertension, Cardiovascular Remodeling: Are MMPs and ADAMs Elusive Therapeutic Targets?
- TRP Channels: Emerging Links Between Ca2+, Kidney and Hypertension
- Review of Olmesartan Medoxomil in Achieving Guideline-Recommended Target BP Goals and Implications for Managed Care
- A Systematic Review of Randomized Controlled Trials Examining the Nephroprotective Properties of Antihypertensive Medications
- Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Disease in Adolescents and Adults through the Transcendental Meditation® Program: A Research Review Update