Cytokine | 2004(06) articles
- Inhibition of joint inflammation and destruction induced by anti-type II collagen antibody/lipopolysaccharide (LPS)-induced arthritis in mice due to deletion of macrophage migration inhibitory factor (MIF)
- Acute changes in dietary omega-3 fatty acid intake lowers soluble interleukin-6 receptor in healthy adult normal weight and overweight males
- Differential regulation of cytokine and chemokine production in lipopolysaccharide-induced tolerance and priming
- IgG-derived Fc down-regulates virus-induced plasmacytoid dendritic cell (pDC) IFNα production
- Adipose tumor necrosis factor-α is reduced during onset of insulin resistance in Sprague-Dawley rats
- Are the immune responses different in middle-aged and young mice following bone fracture, tissue trauma and hemorrhage?