Dementia | 2012(11) articles
- ‘Dancing down memory lane’: Circle dancing as a psychotherapeutic intervention in dementia—a pilot study
- ‘The problem with Leonard’: A critical constructionist view of need-driven dementia-compromised behaviours
- Very long pathways to diagnosis among African Americans and Hispanics with memory and behavioral problems associated with dementia
- Oxford Textbook of Old Age Psychiatry.
- The Activity Year Book.
- Risk Assessment and Management for Living Well with Dementia.
- The Japanese Therapists: Another Alzheimer's Autobiography.