Dementia | 2013(03) articles
- Empowering people with Alzheimer's disease and their caregivers - there is still much work to be done
- Does a ‘Singing Together Group’ improve the quality of life of people with a dementia and their carers? A pilot evaluation study
- Experiences of spouses of people with dementia in long-term care
- Studying the self in people with dementia: How might we proceed?
- A critique of the evidence base for non-pharmacological sleep interventions for persons with dementia
- Male caregiving in dementia: A review and commentary
- Exploring the gap between rhetoric and reality in dementia care in Australia: Could practice documents help bridge the great divide?
- The management of behavioural and psychological symptoms of dementia in residential homes: Does Tai Chi have any role for people with dementia?