Dementia | 2013(05) articles
- Embodiment and dementia
- Embodiment and dementia: Exploring critical narratives of selfhood, surveillance, and dementia care
- Dementia, personhood and embodiment: What can we learn from the medieval history of memory?
- Dementia and the biopolitics of the biopic: From Iris to The Iron Lady
- Dress, dementia and the embodiment of identity
- Mixing methods to explore appearance in dementia care
- ‘Y’ feel me?’ How do we understand the person with dementia?
- Storytelling in dementia: Embodiment as a resource
- Embodiment: The implications for living well with dementia