Dementia | 2018(05) articles
- What are dementia champions and why do we need them?
- The “Ravel issue” and possible implications
- New relationships and intimacy in long-term care : The views of relatives of residents with dementia and care home staff
- Exploring experience and perspectives of foreign-born direct care workers in dementia care : Accounts of Korean American personal care aides caring for older Korean Americans with dementia symptoms
- ‘Theatre as an eye-opener’ : How theatre may contribute to knowledge about living close to persons with dementia
- How do lesbian and gay people experience dementia?
- End-of-life decision making for persons with dementia : Proxies' perception of support
- Study partners perform essential tasks in dementia research and can experience burdens and benefits in this role
- Cognitive stimulation therapy as a low-resource intervention for dementia in sub-Saharan Africa (CST-SSA) : Adaptation for rural Tanzania and Nigeria