dental traumatology | 2002(02) articles
- CLINICAL MANAGEMENT OF THE AVULSED TOOTH : PRESENT STRATEGIES and FUTURE DIRECTIONS
- Effects and distribution of the enamel matrix derivative Emdogain® in the periodontal tissues of rat molars transplanted to the abdominal wall
- EVA mouthguards : how thick should they be?
- Rate of infraposition of reimplanted ankylosed incisors related to age and growth in children and adolescents
- Combined apexification and orthodontic intrusion of a traumatically extruded immature permanent incisor
- Vertical root fracture treated by bonding fragments and rotational replantation