Journal of Digestive Diseases | 2012(05) articles
- Autoimmune pancreatitis: a novel disease?
- Is obesity an indicator of complications and mortality in acute pancreatitis? An updated meta-analysis
- Anxiety and depression in various functional gastrointestinal disorders: Do differences exist?
- Clinical outcomes of palliative self-expanding metallic stents in patients with malignant colorectal obstruction
- Differentiation of autoimmune pancreatitis with pancreatic carcinoma remains a challenge to physicians
- Relationship between pancreatic and/or extrapancreatic lesions and serum IgG and IgG4 levels in IgG4-related diseases
- IgG4-related sclerosing cholangitis with autoimmune pancreatitis and periaortitis: Case report and review of the literature
- Pancreatic carcinoma mimicking diffuse-type autoimmune pancreatitis: Important diagnostic role of pancreatic juice cytology using endoscopic naso-pancreatic drainage