Disease Management & Health Outcomes | 1997(01) articles
- From the Editor
- Disease Management : What is it?
- Disease Management : Why Do It?
- Tools and Techniques in Disease Management : Programmes for Improving and Measuring Outcomes
- Disease Management : Building a Solid Foundation
- Assessing the Appropriateness of Care with Review Criteria
- The Role of Population Research in Disease Prevention and Management : Teaching a New Dog Old Tricks
- Management of Non-Insulin-Dependent Diabetes Mellitus : Defining the Role of Metformin
- This Month's News