Disease Management & Health Outcomes | 1997(01) articles
- Disease Management Theory versus Practice : What Lessons Can Be Learned from the US?
- Healthcare Practice Guidelines for Chronic Disease Management : Do They Change Practice?
- Hypertension : Epidemiology and Cost of Illness
- Rheumatoid Arthritis : Emerging Evidence for the Benefits of Early and Aggressive Therapy
- The 36-Item Short Form Health Survey (SF-36) and Work Productivity and the Impairment (WPAI) Questionnaire in Panic Disorder
- This Month's News