Disease Management & Health Outcomes | 2002(10) articles
- Antibacterials and Acute Exacerbation of Chronic Bronchitis : Issues for Formulary Decision Makers
- Health Promotion for Individuals with Disabilities : The Need for a Transitional Model in Service Delivery
- Lymphedema After Surgery for Cancer : The Role of Patient Support Groups in Patient Therapy
- Models of Palliative Care Service Delivery : What is Most Cost Effective?
- A Formulary Analysis of Angiotensin II Antagonists in a UK Teaching Hospital
- Management of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus : Defining the Role of Nateglinide
- Disease Management Update