Disease Management & Health Outcomes | 2004(12) articles
- The Department of Health (England) Action Plan for Improving Services for People with Epilepsy : Will It Improve Quality of Care?
- Optimizing Drug Prescribing in Managed Care Populations : Improving Clinical and Economic Outcomes
- Atypical Antipsychotics as First-Line Treatments for Schizophrenia : Advantages for Stakeholders in the UK Healthcare System
- The Costs of Non-Adherence to Oral Antihyperglycemic Medication in Individuals with Diabetes Mellitus and Concomitant Diabetes Mellitus and Cardiovascular Disease in a Managed Care Environment
- Dosing Patterns of Anti-TNF Therapy in Patients with Rheumatoid Arthritis in a Managed Care Setting
- A Surveillance System for the Real-Time Reporting of Influenza Activity
- Spotlight on Eptifibatide in Percutaneous Coronary Intervention and Acute Coronary Syndromes1