Disease Management & Health Outcomes | 2006(14) articles
- Putting a Public Health Face on Clinical Practice : Potential for Using an Infectious Disease Management Model for Chronic Disease Prevention
- Using Nicotine Replacement Therapy to Assist in Reducing Cigarette Consumption before Quitting : Another Strategy for Smoking Cessation?
- Targeted Screening and Treatment of Chronic Kidney Disease : Lessons Learned from the Kidney Early Evaluation Program
- Combination Therapy for Asthma : Perspectives of the Patient, Provider, and Payer
- Psychiatric Drug Use Among Patients of a Community Mental Health Service : Patterns and Implications
- Economic Analysis of a Telemedicine Intervention to Improve Glycemic Control in Patients with Diabetes Mellitus : Illustration of a Novel Analytic Method
- 2006 Disease Management Leadership Forum Meeting Report : Denver, Colorado, 2–5 December 2006