Disease Management & Health Outcomes | 2008(16) articles
- Pharmacy Continuity of Care : What do Community Pharmacists Need from an Acute Care Hospital to Improve Continuity of Pharmaceutical Care?
- Measuring Quality in Pay-for-Performance Programs : From ‘One-Size-Fits-All’ Measures to Individual Patient Risk-Reduction Scores
- Launch of a National Mandatory Chronic Disease Prevention Program in Japan
- Clinical Pharmacy Services in the Home
- Community Pharmacy, Disease State Management, and Adherence to Medication : A Review
- Disease Management Programs Targeting Obesity in Children : Setting the Scene for Wellness in the Future
- Delivering Diabetes Self-Management Education (DSME) in Primary Care : The Pittsburgh Regional Initiative For Diabetes Education (PRIDE)