Drugs & Therapy Perspectives | 1994(03) articles
- Precise role of interleukin-2 in cancer therapy yet to be defined
- Lithium retains a place in modern psychiatric practice
- Malaria vaccines take prophylaxis a stage further
- Cause or treatment : which will be found first in chronic fatigue syndrome?
- Anaesthetics and muscle relaxants : advanced age alone does not preclude use
- Antibacterials may lessen the misery of travellers' diarrhoea
- Management of the adverse effects of immunosuppressants : part 2