Drugs & Therapy Perspectives | 1994(03) articles
- Tacrolimus : heir apparent to the post-transplant immunosuppression throne?
- Miocamycin : more data required to establish position versus other newer macrolides
- Wake up to modafinil - an emerging treatment for narcolepsy
- ACE inhibitors : increasingly applicable in heart failure
- A spoonful of sugar : essential in the medicine cabinet of patients with IDDM
- Improving prescribing in the ICU using drug utilisation review and pharmacoeconomics