Drugs & Therapy Perspectives | 1994(03) articles
- Cisapride : an alternative to other prokinetic and antisecretory agents in gastrointestinal motility disorders
- Acarbose : an effective adjunct in NIDDM
- Could insulin prevent IDDM?
- Antidepressants may have paradoxical effects on suicidal ideation
- Fluoroquinolones probably justified for serious paediatric infections despite arthropathy risk
- Class III antiarrhythmic overdoses require intensive monitoring and specific therapy
- Cost effectiveness of calcium supplementation in postmenopausal women yet to be determined