Drugs & Therapy Perspectives | 1995(05) articles
- Useful role for bisphosphonates in cancer-related bone disease
- Botulinum toxin : an important advance in regional involuntary movement disorders
- Oral transmucosal fentanyl — a dangerous lollipop or a step forward in drug delivery?
- Tips for increasing antidepressant prescribing precision
- Combining ECT and psychoactive drugs : proceed with caution if at all
- Counting the costs and savings associated with Hib vaccines
- Advocating physical activity for public health