Drugs & Therapy Perspectives | 1996(07) articles
- Intracavernous alprostadil : effective therapy for erectile dysfunction
- Clear pharmacokinetic advantages with microemulsion formulation of cyclosporin
- Addendum : New data show survival advantage for paclitaxel combination
- Dexfenfluramine : a useful adjunctive treatment in severe obesity?
- Acetazolamide : best prophylaxis of acute mountain sickness when slow ascent is not possible
- Schizophrenia - patients and costs increasingly being shifted from institutions to the community