Drugs & Therapy Perspectives | 2001(17) articles
- Amifostine protects a broad range of normal tissues from chemotherapy- and radiotherapy-associated toxicity
- Current treatment considerations in community-acquired pneumonia in older patients
- Recombinant human erythropoietin is effective in cancer-related anaemia, but is it cost effective?
- Treatment alternatives in the successful management of myasthenia gravis
- First reports of adverse drug reactions (ADRs) in recent weeks
- New in the marketplace