Drugs & Therapy Perspectives | 2001(17) articles
- Risedronate: a bisphosphonate with improved gastrointestinal tolerability
- Is pegylated interferon-α plus ribavirin set to become the standard therapy for patients with hepatitis C?
- Therapeutic drug monitoring - is it important for newer immunosuppressive agents?
- Cancer-related anorexia/cachexia an ongoing challenge despite an increasing range of drug choices
- First reports of adverse drug reactions (ADRs) in recent weeks
- New in the marketplace