Drugs & Therapy Perspectives | 2002(18) articles
- Inhaled mometasone furoate: a potent corticosteroid for the treatment of asthma
- Tiotropium Bromide: profile report
- Innovative new agents increase the efficacy of fluorouracil in colorectal cancer, but the optimal approach to management remains unknown
- Oxygen, β2-agonists and corticosteroids the backbone of treatment for acute severe asthma in hospitalised children
- AIDS-related lymphoma: will new treatments make up for the shortfalls of current therapy?
- Considerations for disease management programmes for hepatitis C
- First reports of adverse drug reactions (ADRs) in recent weeks
- Atypical antipsychotics and bodyweight gain: how serious is the problem?
- New in the marketplace