Drugs & Therapy Perspectives | 2012(28) articles
- Bilastine: a guide to its use in the treatment of symptomatic allergic rhinoconjunctivitis and urticaria
- Polyphenon E 10% ointment: a guide to its use in the treatment of external genital and perianal warts
- Once correctly diagnosed, cluster headache can usually be adequately managed with pharmacological options
- Antipsychotics are among the psychoactive medications that may prove to be of benefit in treating fibromyalgia
- First reports of serious adverse drug reactions in recent weeks
- The treatment of rheumatoid arthritis in pregnant women requires careful strategies before, during and after pregnancy
- Will the reform of community pharmacies in Italy be of benefit to patients or the Italian National Health Service?