Drugs & Therapy Perspectives | 2013(12) articles
- Inhaled glycopyrronium bromide: a guide to its use in moderate to severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Lomitapide: a guide to its use in adults with homozygous familial hypercholesterolaemia in the EU
- Ticagrelor: a review of its cost effectiveness in the management of acute coronary syndromes
- Early diagnosis and effective drug treatment essential for optimal management of acute viral infections of the CNS
- Distinguishing ‘adverse drug effects’ from ‘adverse drug reactions’: proposed definitions
- Assess the evidence and prepare plan of action prior to intentional rechallenge with drugs suspected of causing an adverse reaction
- When is the best time for patients with irregular schedules to take agomelatine?