Drugs & Therapy Perspectives | 2015(02) articles
- Tiotropium Respimat® Soft Mist™ inhaler: a guide to its use in chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) in the EU
- Imatinib: a guide to its use as adjuvant therapy for gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST) in the EU
- Consider behavioural strategies in addition to antidepressants in clinically depressed patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Initiate antibacterial treatment early in patients with carbapenem-resistant or extensively drug-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii infection
- Functional oesophageal disorders must be diagnosed properly and treated accordingly
- First reports of serious adverse drug reactions in recent weeks
- Do physicians communicate the adverse effects of medications that older patients want to hear?