Ecotoxicology | 2002(11) articles
- Nineteenth Century Mercury : Hazard to Wading Birds and Cormorants of the Carson River, Nevada
- K-ras oncogene DNA Sequences in Pink Salmon in Streams Impacted by the Exxon Valdez Oil Spill : No Evidence of Oil-induced Heritable Mutations
- Toxic and Feeding Deterrent Effects of Native Aquatic Macrophytes on Exotic Grass Carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella)
- Effects of Lead on 4-Aminobiphenyl Pharmacokinetics in Liver, Kidney, Spleen, Testes, Heart, Lung and Hemoglobin Adduct for Rat Model
- Sublethal Effects of Exposure to Chemical Compounds : A Cause for the Decline in Atlantic Eels?
- Solar UV Radiation Enhances the Toxicity of Arsenic in Ceriodaphnia dubia