Educational Psychology Review | 2000(12) articles
- Intrapersonal and Interpersonal Theories of Motivation from an Attributional Perspective
- The Social Functions of Attributional Face-Saving Tactics Among Early Adolescents
- The Paradox of Low Academic Achievement but High Self-Esteem in African American Students : An Attributional Account
- Classroom Applications of Cognitive Theories of Motivation
- Lazy, Dumb, or Industrious : When Stereotypes Convey Attribution Information in the Classroom
- Is Attribution Training a Worthwhile Classroom Intervention For K–12 Students with Learning Difficulties?
- Conversations with Three Highly Productive Educational Psychologists : Richard Anderson, Richard Mayer, and Michael Pressley