Egyptian Journal of Critical Care Medicine | 2013(01) articles
- Imaging in emergency department: Crowded with confusion!
- Tight Glycemic control in acute coronary syndromes: Prognostic implications
- Cardiac effects of positive pressure ventilation in ARDS assessed by NT-proBNP, Troponin T and Troponin I
- Reversible myocardial ischaemia in septic shock: Case series
- The prognostic value of neuron specific enolase in head injury
- Applications of the international scoring system for Disseminated Intravascular Coagulopathy (DIC) and its interaction with Sequential Organ Failure Assessment Score (SOFA) in prediction of prognosis and final outcome in ICU