Emergency Department Nursing | 2004(03) articles
- 750,000 ED patients this year to feel impact of new pneumonia guidelines
- Are you undertreating pain of cancer patients?
- Handle complications with invasive lines
- Elderly may be at risk for drug errors in your ED
- Don't miss subarachnoid hemorrhage in your ED
- Can you differentiate SAH, ischemic stroke?
- Sexual assault evidence collection more accurate when completed by sexual assault nurse examiners: Colorado's experience.
- CE questions