Environmental Microbiology | 2002(06) articles
- Natural attenuation : extant microbial activity forever and ever?
- Microbial diseases of corals and global warming
- A chlorophyll a fluorescence-based Lemna minor bioassay to monitor microbial degradation of nanomolar to micromolar concentrations of linuron
- Changes in archaeal, bacterial and eukaryal assemblages along a salinity gradient by comparison of genetic fingerprinting methods in a multipond solar saltern
- Prokaryotic genetic diversity throughout the salinity gradient of a coastal solar saltern
- Stratification and seasonal stability of diverse bacterial communities in a Pinus merkusii (pine) forest soil in central Java, Indonesia
- Peroxidases in soil and for biotechnology : An annotated selection of World Wide Web sites relevant to the topics in Environmental Microbiology