European Journal of Dental Education | 2015(05) articles
- Learning histology – dental and medical students' study strategies
- Developing clinical reasoning in the classroom – analysis of the 4C/ID-model
- Dental student perception and assessment of their clinical knowledge in educating patients about preventive dentistry
- Evaluation of the appreciation of virtual teeth with and without pathology
- Workplace abuse narratives from dentistry, nursing, pharmacy and physiotherapy students: a multi-school qualitative study
- Does Special Care Dentistry undergraduate teaching improve dental student attitudes towards people with disabilities?
- Dental students' reflective habits: is there a relation with their academic achievements?
- Changes in students' perceptions of their dental education environment