European Journal of Epidemiology | 2008(23) articles
- Screening for a cancer : A sad chapter in today's epidemiology
- The analysis of randomised controlled trial data with more than one follow-up measurement. A comparison between different approaches
- Validity of self-reported total physical activity questionnaire among older women
- Income and recurrent events after a coronary event in women
- Is it possible to estimate the incidence of breast cancer from medico-administrative databases?
- Maternal unemployment : An indicator of spontaneous preterm delivery risk
- Association of childhood intelligence with risk of coronary heart disease and stroke : Findings from the Aberdeen Children of the 1950s cohort study