European Journal of Health Law | 2001(08) articles
- At the Juncture of Two Challenging Centuries for Health Law
- Legal Reforms of the Polish Health Care System in View of Accessing the European Union
- New Forms of Medical Data Collection – Should Be Complemented by a New European Privacy Standard1?
- Genetic Data and Regulations on Protection of Personal Data in Italy
- Health and Continued Residence : Some Reflections
- Criteria for the Management of Waiting Lists and Waiting Times in Health Care, a Council of Europe Report and Recommendation
- European Courts : Court of Justice of the European Communities1
- Patients, Power and Politics : From Patients to Citizens. (London: Sage Publications, 1999, 223 pp..