European Journal of Law Reform | 2001(03) articles
- The Duties of Lawyers Under the Draft European Union Money Laundering Directive : Is Confidentiality a Thing of the Past?*
- Enlargement of the European Union – a Regatta with Moving Goal Posts?
- The Arab–Israeli Peace Process : The Law Reform Perspective
- It Takes Three to Tango : The Right to Equality, Social Security and Constitutional Law in South Africa
- The EU, the WTO and the NAFTA – Towards a Common Law of International Trade : Oxford et al.: Oxford Univeristy Press (2000) at pp. 1–238 and i–xx.
- Legal Issues of the Amsterdam Treaty : Oxford and Portland: Hart Publishing (1999) at pp. 1–425 and i–xli.