European Journal of Migration and Law | 2002(04) articles
- A Balance between Fairness and Efficiency? The Directive on International Protection and the Dublin Regulation
- The Temporary Protection Directive
- Minimum Standards for Reception
- Eurodac : Its Limitations and Temptations
- The World Conference Against Racism and the Role of the European NGOs
- Case Reports (a) European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and Fundamental Freedoms (b) International Covenant on Political and Civil Rights
- Mark Symes, Caselaw on the Refugee ConventionLondon : Refugee Legal Centre (Sussex House, 39–45 Bermondsey Street), 2001, £35.