European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging | 2006(07) articles
- Biological imaging for selecting and monitoring cancer therapy; a pathway to individualised therapy
- Imaging biomarkers as surrogate endpoints for drug development
- Current standards for response evaluation by imaging techniques
- How should we analyse FDG PET studies for monitoring tumour response?
- Use of FDG-PET to monitor response to chemotherapy and radiotherapy in patients with lymphomas
- Monitoring chemotherapy and radiotherapy of solid tumors
- Is 3′-deoxy-3′-18F-fluorothymidine a better marker for tumour response than 18F-fluorodeoxyglucose?
- Hypoxia imaging-directed radiation treatment planning
- αvβ3-integrin imaging : a new approach to characterise angiogenesis?