European Journal of Psychological Assessment | 2014(07) articles
- Advances and Continuing Challenges in Objective Personality Testing
- Personality in Action : Can Brief Behavioral Personality Tests Predict Children’s Academic and Social Adjustment Across the Transition to Secondary School?
- Economic Games : A Performance-Based Assessment of Fairness and Altruism
- The Tendency to Fall for Distracting Information While Making Judgments : Development and Validation of the Objective Heuristic Thinking Test
- Evaluating the Construct Validity of Objective Personality Tests Using a Multitrait-Multimethod-Multioccasion-(MTMM-MO)-Approach
- An Alternative to Self-Reports of Trait and State Affect : The Implicit Positive and Negative Affect Test (IPANAT)