Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice | 2002(11) articles
- From the Editor-in-Chief
- What criteria do patients use when judging the effectiveness of psoriasis management?
- An evaluation of a domiciliary respite service for younger people with dementia
- The effectiveness of cognitive-behavioural interventions provided at Outlook : a disfigurement support unit
- Do abnormal liver function tests predict inpatient imaging yield? An evaluation of clinical decision making
- Prescribing pattern of antihypertensive drugs by family physicians and general practitioners in the primary care setting in Bahrain
- The rising cost of health care : can demand be reduced through more effective health promotion?
- The importance of audit in diagnostic imaging
- Rationing of surgery for varicose veins based on the presence or absence of cosmetic symptoms