Evolutionary Applications | 2014(09) articles
- Research highlight for issue 8: disease evolution and ecology across space
- Does source population size affect performance in new environments?
- On the reproductive success of early-generation hatchery fish in the wild
- Were there evolutionary advantages to premenstrual syndrome?
- Increased survival of experimentally evolved antimicrobial peptide-resistant Staphylococcus aureus in an animal host
- Engineering microorganisms based on molecular evolutionary analysis: a succinate production case study
- Contrasting patterns of genetic and phenotypic differentiation in two invasive salmonids in the southern hemisphere
- Fine-scale genetic correlates to condition and migration in a wild cervid
- Evolution of invasive traits in nonindigenous species: increased survival and faster growth in invasive populations of rusty crayfish ( Orconectes rusticus )