Evolutionary Applications | 2016(07) articles
- Rapid movement and instability of an invasive hybrid swarm
- Insight into the durability of plant resistance to aphids from a demo-genetic study of Aphis gossypii in melon crops
- Unexpected but welcome. Artificially selected traits may increase fitness in wild boar
- Genetic consequences of selection cutting on sugar maple ( Acer saccharum Marshall)
- Describing a developing hybrid zone between red wolves and coyotes in eastern North Carolina, USA
- Identification of landscape features influencing gene flow: How useful are habitat selection models?
- Evolution determines how global warming and pesticide exposure will shape predator–prey interactions with vector mosquitoes