Evolutionary Ecology | 1997(01) articles
- Fitness minimization and dynamic instability as a consequence of predator-prey coevolution
- Sexual bimaturation and sexual size dimorphism in animals with asymptotic growth after maturity
- Optimal size of storage for recovery after unpredictable disturbances
- Should ecological factors affect the evolution of age at maturity in freshwater clams?
- A comparison of startle response in two morphs of the brook stickleback (Culaea inconstans) : Further evidence for a trade-off between defensive morphology and swimming ability
- Host preferences and behaviour of oxpeckers : co-existence of similar species in a fragmented landscape
- Delayed female reproduction in equilibrium and chaotic populations