Evolutionary Ecology | 1997(11) articles
- The ‘paradox’ of polyembryony : A review of the cases and a hypothesis for its evolution
- To mark the host or the patch : Decisions of a parasitoid searching for concealed host larvae
- Maternal effects and additive genetic inheritance in the collared lemming Dicrostonyxs groenlandicus
- The ecology of diet expansion in a seed-feeding beetle : Pre-existing variation, rapid adaptation and maternal effects?
- The relationship between geographic area and the latitudinal gradient in species richness in New World birds
- The effect of temperature on sex ratio in the isopod Porcellionides pruinosus : Environmental sex determination or a by-product of cytoplasmic sex determination?
- Covariation of sexual dichromatism and plumage colours in lekking and non-lekking birds : A comparative analysis
- Unequal maternal investment in offspring quality in relation to predation risk
- Effects of inbreeding depression on relatedness and optimal sex ratios